Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Messages for Mahika









Dearest Mahika,
From the day you trotted in at the age of 4 or so, if I remember correctly, intomy  dance class, it was a joy to teach you. I feel very happy to see that as your Adi Guru, the traditions and discipline of learning and practicing Indian Classical dance (Odissi) that I was able instill in you, you adhered to it through thick and thins with the guidance of your parents and grew to be an accomplished dancer. For all the joys of dance we shared every moment shall be close to my heart and I wish you all the very best in everything you do. I am sure you will always be grateful for the efforts of your mom and my good friend , dad and the support of your lil brother :)
With many blessed souls guiding you, may you reach the zenith in dance and arts.
With love and hugs
Anu Aunty
 Anindita Anu Nanda, Soortaal School of Indian Dance and Music
www.soortaal.org

Dear Mahika,
             I remember vividly you walking into my dance class in my First Condo's Club House in 2002! I was about 2 Years into teaching and was thrilled to see a little girl with so much natural skill and drive to practice. You always came well prepared for class and that made my job easier! For 4 Years after that I enjoyed watching you grow in dance Class, at your fusion & Classical Performances all around the tri-state area, and most of all into a beautiful, graceful and polished young girl! I looked forward to our Dance Lessons where in you showed exceptional reverence to the art form and to your teacher. I also appreciated the effort, support and dedication shown by your Mom, Dad and "Little Arnav" in your Journey.
                Today- fast forwarding to a Decade since I met you, I am not surprised at how beautifully you have evolved into a Dancer with Flair and immense Grace. I am Proud to call myself your first Bharatnatyam dance teacher and am grateful to be a friend to your amazing family. God Bless you in all your endeavors in life, and May you be blessed with everything this world has to offer that is good for You! Congratulations on your Arangetram- I am so sorry that Family commitments have kept me from being able to see it in person- But my Thoughts, Prayers and Blessings are with you- This Day and Forever!

Love,“Kavita Teacher “
Kavita Kuppuswamy – Kavitanjali School of Dance,Plano ,Texas

Dear Mahika, I have seen you to be a very talented, hard working and dedicated student. I wish you every success, satisfaction and happiness in your endeavor in the pursuit of this divine art,”Dance”. My special blessings for you on this great day of your life. Congratulations to you Mahika, to your parents and your Dance Gurujan Smt Vani .
Dr.Francis Barboza-Director of Satyaradhna Institute of Performing Arts, Iselin, NJ









Dear Mahika,
Congratulations! It was a pleasure teaching you dance - you are such a graceful dancer. I still remember 'O Re Kanchi' for Heritage India festival at Fairfield when you were little. And of course the Kathak dance at Fairfield University. I am so looking forward to your Arangentram.
Love,
Mousumi Aunty
-------------------
Mousumi Bhattacharya
Tripti School of Dance
Westport, CT



Dear Mahika
Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another, so dance like no one is watching you. We all are very proud of you for getting this far, but this is not the end, this is just a beginning.......
So be always inspired and be always motivated, and I am sure you are going to go a long way. Teaching you has always been a pleasure for me, you are a wonderful student and a good listener.I has always been impressed by your enthusiasm, your dedication and your hard work. Continue to be respectful towards your dance and towards your parents who have worked really hard to bring you this far. My heartiest congratulations to you,” Just dazzle  on the stage.”
Good luck to you sweetheart.
Khushi Aunty
Khushi Kumar – Dance Instructor Choreographer  Fairfield ,CT
 
 
Thank you dear Mahika, my blessings are with you on this special day. I am sure you will be awesome and do a fantastic job and graduate in flying colours. Please don't stress yourself, be calm and everything will go  very well. Please make sure you get plenty of rest and eat well - you need the energy. Thank you for making me a part of your special day. I will see you Saturday morning atyour home to get you ready.
Once again many blessings
Renu Aunty
Renu Kurien -Make up Artist



2 comments:

  1. Dear Mahika,
    Congratulations! It was a pleasure teaching you dance - you are such a graceful dancer. I still remember 'O Re Kanchi' for Heritage India festival at Fairfield when you were little. And of course the Kathak dance at Fairfield University. I am so looking forward to your Arangentram.
    Love,
    Mousumi Aunty
    -------------------
    Mousumi Bhattacharya
    Tripti School of Dance
    Westport, CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mahika,

    From the day you trotted in at the age of 4 or so, if I remember correctly, into dance class, it was a joy to teach you. I feel very happy to see that as your Adi Guru, the traditions and discipline of learning and practicing Indian Classical dance (Odissi) that I was able instill in you, you adhered to it through thick and thins with the guidance of your parents and grew to be an accomplished dancer. For all the joys of dance we shared every moment shall be close to my heart and I wish you all the very best in everything you do. Always be grateful for the effort for your mom and my good friend and dad and the support of your lil brother :)

    With many blessed souls guiding you, may you reach the zenith in dance and arts.

    With love and hugs

    Anindita Anu Nanda, Soortaal School of Indian Dance and Music
    www.soortaal.org

    ReplyDelete